About Our Company
Choosing an agent and a brokerage for your transaction is a difficult choice, but one of the most important you will make. Having the right team on your side can make everything go smoothly, and help you get the best price possible for your property.
Our company has an established track record of excellence in the industry, and is well-respected by our peers. Partnering with us will be one of the best decisions you make for your purchase or sale.
Since 2004, Watkins Realty Group has served clients throughout San Diego and Southern California with the exemplary real estate and mortgage services base upon the highest levels of trust and integrity.
We are dedicated to serving the real estate needs of our clients with the utmost professionalism, quality customer service and unfailing attention to detail. Our goal is to create an exceptional real estate experience for each and every one of our clients.
Watkins Realty Group Broker: Gregg Watkins
Our Broker has been involved in the real estate and financial industries for over 20 years as a Real Estate Broker, Investor, Business Banker, and Teach/Coach.
For the past 10 years, Gregg has been in the principal real estate instructor for the Poway Schools – offering expertise on the variety of real estate subjects. He is also the member of the professional development staff at SDAR.
Company Quick Facts
- Company in Business since 2004
- Broker with 20 years of Real Estate and Finance Experience
- Real Estate Powerhouse with a recognized brand and over a dozen professional consultants
- Over $300 million in real estate transactions
- Multiple Solutions for Sellers – Listing Services, Rehab Services, and Cash Offers
- Helped Buyers from every background and financing
- Over 10 Years of Investing Experience in Remodels and New Construction
- Experienced in Negotiating with Banks (Short Sales, REOs, etc.)
- Broker is a Realtor and NAR, CAR, SDAR Member
If you, or anyone you know has questions about real estate, is interested in buying or selling property, please reach out. We are here to put as many years of experience and top negotiating skills to work for you. We look forward to a lifetime of friendship with you, your family, and friends!
Ready to get started? Contact us today.
- Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac grant mortgage assistance options to aid those affected by California wildfires.
- Millions of Consumers Getting a Credit Score Boost
- Rates Stopped Climbing Last Week, Could Provide Some Help
- Renters for a Weekend or a While: What’s the Best Use of Your Investment Property?
- Interest rates are going up. Here’s what to do