Market Still Climbing As Sales, Prices Rise
Market Still Climbing As Sales, Prices RiseApril 10th, 2017 by David
After looking like things might try to level off for a bit at the beginning of 2017, the market has continued to climb recently, showing no signs of stopping any time soon. Prices and sales are up across the country at unexpected levels, even as mortgage rates spiked higher last month.
New Home Sales Trending Upward
- Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac grant mortgage assistance options to aid those affected by California wildfires.
- Millions of Consumers Getting a Credit Score Boost
- Rates Stopped Climbing Last Week, Could Provide Some Help
- Renters for a Weekend or a While: What’s the Best Use of Your Investment Property?
- Interest rates are going up. Here’s what to do